Wednesday 13 May 2009

of appaling looks, vile creatures and the creepy crawly tale

Today I am in a mood for some bashing. Of course I have a bunch of idiots that I consider world class morons that I want to poke fun at. This will really make my day.

“If looks could kill, they probably will”. This line is from a song by Peter Gabriel (who was the original front man for the band Genesis). I could not quite remember the title of the song. Maybe it is “Games without Frontiers” since I remember vividly the full line chorus that goes “If looks could kill, they probably will, in games without frontiers, walls without tears”.

The phrase of course refers to a beautiful person but for today’s writing I am going to take the literal meaning of the line. Funny it seems that some people’s look can be down right offensive and one cannot help but rile at the sight of the person. The fake chief minister of Perak, a one Dr Zambry is one such figure. A mere glimpse of his face sends my stomach churning and I have to rush to the toilet for fear of vomiting in full public view.

We are not talking about ugliness. Beauty, by the way is in the eye of a beholder. But these sorts of people make you cringe every time you lay eyes on them or see their photographs. They seem to have this sinister look and level of cockiness that you cannot help but cower upon seeing them. This Perak dud chief minister has to be the top of the list amongst other contenders such as Najib Razak, Khir Toyo and Ibrahim Ali. Yes, I consider king of the frogs as one with a look that kills your appetite to live through the day. The botox-faced ex-chief minister of Selangor is equally vile and Malaysia’s CEO and Crime Minister that came to town pretending to sympathise sufferings of citizens resulting largely from his mismanagement of the country and its administration.

When he was running riot robbing the state’s coffer, this botoxed but claimed “TEMPE-treated” faced moron’s faces were plastered all over large billboards across the Selangor state. I had to wear blinkers for fear of accidentally shut my eyes to avoid my stomach turning around.

What about the king of the hopping kind? Yes, this guy’s look really kills you, to borrow JD Salinger’s line describing a guy that taunts the lead character Maxwell Caulfield almost daily in the novel The Catcher in the Rye. This amphibious creature is now considering hopping into the BN melting pot after securing parliamentary seat on an opposition ticket. He is truly the king of the frogs and toads and his look is of course amongst the most loathsome creature I have laid my eyes on.

And the Malaysia’s CEO and game master! He has to be one of the most pretentious looking creatures around in Malaysia. Does he not realised that sticking his posters all over the country will only make people despise him more. What more with ghosts of the deceased (and blown to bits) Mongolian beauty lurking all over the country in search of their murderer to make matters worse. The mere sight of this creature bearing 1Malaysia slogan sends you to your deathbed.

There goes my beautiful serene morning being marred by vivid pictures of these morons in my mind but the most evil one for now has to be the “Nasi Kandar” man, Zambry Kadir aka “Mamak Tongkang”.

Troubadour on a serene Thursday morning in the “Sin City”.

No comments: